Due to COVID-19, our pool is closed. Our restaurant is open to breakfast to hotel guests’ only. Airport Shuttle service is suspended until further notice. Thank You for understanding.
At the Clayton Plaza Hotel, the safety & well-being of our guests and associates is of our utmost concern. As a result for the growing COVID-19 concerns we are temporarily modifying amenities offered throughout the hotel and our daily services. Please read below what we are doing to make you feel safe from check-in to check-out and everywhere in between.
WHAT WE DO:
We have taken measures and set up new procedures in our daily routine based guidelines from our local health authorities.
* FACE MASK OR FACE SHIELD - is required when entering the hotel, and when moving around inside all public areas, restaurant and conference meeting spaces.
* SOCIAL DISTANCING - Making all feel safe by distancing guests and our team. Signs & transparent windows (dividers) are installed between guests and team
* LIMITED NUMBER OF PERSONS - We follow the restriction guidelines from our local authorities with the number of bodies in our building
* THE TEAM - informed/trained in hygiene protocols that prevent the spread of infectious diseases. They wash and sanitize hands after every encounter, and will be wearing face masks or face shields at all times. (We promise that they still will be having the biggest smile and welcome to you - 'uncover'). Every employee understands and is required to stay home if feeling unwell.
* CLEAN SURFACES - We clean and disinfect surfaces throughout the day and evening of all high touch areas with approved environmental friendly products
* CLEAN HANDS - We have hand sanitize pods set up near main entrances, elevators main areas and near our front desk for guests
* We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and follow recommendation from our local authorities.
TO ARRIVING GUESTS - whether a staying guest, a conference guests or just dropping by.
* GUIDELINES - we know everything is in flux and a bit confusing. So, when arriving at our hotel, we've made to inform you of our procedures.
* Entrance Doors from the garage and the side on Bemiston have been key-card locked for your protection and ours, so please enter into the MAIN hotel entrance for check-in first. Once you receive your keys at check-in then those keys will allow entrance at those doors.
* All front desk areas are cleaned after each guests
* Room Keys - are disinfected and sanitized
* We pay extra attention to our rooms and use disinfectant cleaners to maintain our daily cleaning and we leave the room out for 24 hours before another guests enters the room
* For the safety of our guests and staff, we will not service a room during each stay unless requested before 11am by calling the front desk (ext 1115 or 0) or housekeeping (ext 1122). We ask the guest not be in the room if cleaning service if requested. This also is the case for any maintenance requests.
* Coffee Makers are in the rooms and have been disinfected after each guest, however coffee, tea, creamer and sugar are available at the front desk by request.
* ELEVATORS - have been limited to a max number of guests per car
* FITNESS - Fitness center is open based on appointment and the hours are limited to 4am - 9pm. The equipment is clean and sanitized after each use
* POOL & GAME ROOM - these areas as of now are closed
BREAKFAST / RESTAURANT
* We offer for overnight registered guests a limited menu of hot and cold options. The can be dine-in or pick-up at Lobby Bar
* Dine-in option for breakfast is open and social distance is maintained. We ask that you were a mask until seated by our hostess
* Restaurant is CLOSED during lunch and dinner at this time
* BEFORE & AFTER - surfaces are disinfected and sanitized thoroughly before and after meetings
* RESTRICTIONS - We follow the guidelines given to us from the local authorities
* SERVING - Food and drinks will be served to all guests, no buffets allowed. Mask must be worn unless eating or drinking. Hand Sanitize stations/tables will be in each room or outside main ballrooms
The outbreak of COVID-19 has changed our reality, day by day, hour by hour. We have taken all necessary steps to secure that our hotel is not just her today, but also in the future. So we THANK YOU for staying with us and allowing us to be your place to meet. As always, "We're Here For You!"